Professional Systems Network, Inc., (PSNI) is an international alliance of premiere audio visual and broadcast systems integrators, and has been in existence for over 21 years.
Leading Audio Visual Alliance
PSNI represents over 4,000 employees throughout the US and Canada, with combined sales totaling more than $500 million. The network is made up of independent industry leaders that provide state-of-the-art solutions for all audio visual environments. With over 55 locations throughout North America, PSNI affiliates design, build, install and service AV and broadcast systems with attention to creativity, flexibility and advanced technology.
A Mission of Quality & Service
An integral part of the PSNI mission is to provide a distinguishing standard of quality, service, and expertise to clients. Being a part of PSNI means you are peer-reviewed annually, and must adhere to the PSNI Code of Ethics and Client Bill of Rights. Affiliates are governed by a license agreement and by-laws requiring high standards of professional competence.
Local & International Capabilities
As an affiliate of PSNI, Alpha Video can accommodate projects of any size and scope — from a local university installation to a multiple location project in your corporate facilities. PSNI affiliates are required to readily respond to all communication needs on a local or multi-market basis, while assuring consistency and commitment to quality service, products, and technical capability.
PSNI Code of Ethics
As a PSNI affiliate, Alpha Video promises to:
- I will respect the confidentiality of my client's requests and purchases
- I will respect the rights of others to compete for business in my marketing area
- I will not criticize a customer's choice of equipment or systems purchases from others
- I will support the activities of regional professional organizations that are active in the audio visual communications industry
- I agree to support Professional Systems Network, Inc. and abide by the guidelines in the Service Mark License Agreement for my marketing area
- I will cooperate with other integrators to increase the awareness among customers that working with full service professional audio and visual communication integrators strengthens the industry and ensures good customer service after the sale
- I agree that customers have rights as expressed in Professional Systems Network, Inc's "Customer Bill of Rights"
PSNI Client Bill of Rights
A client has a right to:
- Receive an objective needs analysis from specialists who have experience and training in professional audio and visual communications applications
- Receive the best technology for the client's application
- Receive a fair price for products and services
- Receive realistic delivery or completion times
- Expect the performance and condition of products purchased to be accurately represented
- Receive a professional installation from qualified technicians
- Be informed of warranty, training, and return policies
- Receive prompt technical support from qualified technicians
© Copyright 2006 PSNI - Professional Systems Network, Inc.