This position will be responsible for sales of Alpha Video’s cutting-edge audio/visual products and services, broadcast design solutions and media integration technology to targeted vertical markets.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a vertical market to achieve quota.
• Maintain and cultivate relationships with current clients to ensure high customer satisfaction and ongoing sales opportunities.
• Conduct new business development activities including, new customer contacts, e-commerce activities, tradeshows and networking.
• Employ consultative sales process:
- Work with customers to understand and identify their needs and objectives.
- Propose, present and demonstrate solutions for prospective clients and projects.
- Introduce benefits and tie these to the demonstrated features.
• Stay abreast of industry and technology developments through ongoing training.
• Maintain and manage Customer Relationship Database (CRM).
• Develop and leverage relationships with strategic vendors.
• Be proficient with procurement processes for both public and private sector entities
• Be able to position and leverage Alpha Video’s Core Competencies to key decision makers within an organization during the sales process
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong investigative and listening skills, with above average problem-solving ability
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Strong aptitude for technology and technology projects
• Good team player
• Hunter Mentality
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent customer skills and consultative sales approach
• 3+ years business-to-business outside sales experience selling technology to the public and private sectors (preferably in the Visual Communications Industry)
• Proven track record of success in a flexible and highly technical environment
• Advanced selling and negotiation skills.
• Strong business development, account management, and relationship building skills
• Experience with CRM