The Content Producer & Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for creating marketing communications content that promotes Alpha Video and helps to share our clients’ stories. The position also captures client feedback, helps to maintain a productive working environment, and ensures effective internal communications. Experience in both video production and graphic design are desired to help with marketing and promotional efforts along with strong interpersonal skills to survey and interview clients. Daily activities may include producing a case study video, recording and archiving a training session, collecting survey data, and working with others to maintain and troubleshoot building and video conferencing facilities.
Content Creation – 40%
• Produce, script, shoot, and edit all video content for project, product, promotional, instructional, and recruiting videos.
• Take all pictures as needed for case studies, print, and video marcom.
• Update website design and layout as needed. Add pictures and videos as requested.
• Create PDF and print graphic design and layout marcom as needed.
• Create signage and banners for tradeshows as requested
• Create, design, and layout sales presentations as requested.
• Create PDF case studies. Update website with case study content.
• Format and design proposals as needed.
Customer Experience – 30%
• Create questions and upload files for Integration project surveys using the PSNI Qualtrak website.
• Download reports from the PSNI Qualtrak site and post on the internal website
• Run reports in Footprints for service surveys and share with key staff.
• For Qualtrak Red Alerts and highly negative Footprints surveys, create summary reports with feedback from the Alpha staff involved in the project or service.
• Interview clients to get feedback on select survey responses both good and bad. Share interview highlights with staff.
Facility Management – 20%
• Respond to overall building issue needs. Initiate requests for CBRE support. Point of contact for all facility heating, cooling, lighting, and plumbing requests.
• Monitor ongoing maintenance and inspection needs for HVAC, thermostats, garage doors, and fire extinguishers.
• Paging and Intercom point of contact with Gephart.
• Maintain and update CCTV server software and camera firmware.
• Maintain the front coffee maker and fridge. Waters, coffee, cream and sugar, candies.
• Work with the cleaning crew for special requests and needs.
• Point of contact/escalation for in-office convenience store vendor.
Meeting Room Technology – 10%
• Onsite contact for manufacturers that come in to do lunch and learns.
• Order lunch, setup room, record and stream events, post event recordings to internal site, and send copy to the VidArchive server.
• Setup, stream, and record all company meetings.
• Setup large Teams meetings with remote viewers
• Maintain the technology in the conference rooms. Update firmware, respond to issues from staff, train operators, and create cheat sheets.
• Train staff as needed on operation of meeting rooms.
• Oversee setup and installation of new meeting room technology
• Keep the PC’s and tablet software up to date with windows updates for meeting rooms.
• Train staff as needed on operation of the rooms.
• Oversee the setup and installation of the video in the lobby.
• Continue to implement Tripleplay as our internal video host and archive service.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• Travel as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to understand marketing.
• Ability to understand customer relationships.
• Knowledge of content creation
• Web interface
• Experience with shooting, editing, and post production.
• Basic troubleshooting skills.
• Understanding technology and signal flow.