The Field Manager (Technology Integration Operations) is responsible for leading the Field Team to execute solution implementation with a high level of excellence. This is done by managing the team to expected outcomes, checking work in the field, developing and demanding performance to standards while maintaining client satisfaction.
Excellence in the field is created through executing the daily, weekly and monthly workload on the schedule dictated by the PMO. The work must be done accurately and without rework caused by poor workmanship. The work must be done to the satisfaction of the client and exceed the minimum quality standards set by Alpha Video.
• Up to 60% travel
• Occasional night and weekend work
• 3+ years of successful experience leading a field installation team, preferably in the AV/broadcast business.
• Experience managing and facilitating quality improvement projects
• Successful experience in managing to greater performance and increased efficiency
• Previous experience in developing continuous learning cultures
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Clear communication ability
• Greater consideration will be given to those that possess a Bachelor degree in business or trade degree in related field
• Industry certifications strongly advised