Alpha Video’s Marketing Coordinator will assist in developing and executing the overall marketing plan for the company. This will include event marketing, social media development and execution, direct marketing, or lead generation activities. Responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities. Concepts and creates marketing materials, manages projects, and ensures company messages are consistent.
An essential part of the role will involve completing projects on time and on budget. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with sales, service and operations teams and help align overall department objectives in marketing efforts. The successful candidate may also be responsible for handling correspondence with vendors, clients and internal employees to keep marketing efforts and campaigns on track. Responsibilities may include:
• Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
• Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
• Supervise social media outreach.
• Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
• Coordinate and deliver email and mass-mail campaigns.
• Create brochures and sell sheets.
• Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
• Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
• Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
• Develop marketing communications campaigns.
• Create thought leadership materials.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Develop fresh story ideas.
• Improve communication efficiencies within company.
• Manage video content.
• Create and distribute customer surveys.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
• 2+ years’ marketing, advertising, automation or design experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, etc)