The Technical Service Coordinator manages support tickets and keeps them moving through the process as quickly as possible. They will dispatch support technicians and sub-contractors as needed. The Technical Service Coordinator will perform the administrative tasks for processing closed tickets through the system. They will also monitor and maintain SLA agreements.
Specific duties include:
• Accept new customer support calls, capture relevant information and enter tickets into the system.
• Troubleshoot and assist clients if possible, to close tickets.
• Monitor and prioritize active tickets.
• Schedule/dispatch support technicians to support calls.
• Generate quotes to clients for support related work.
• Generate sales orders, purchase orders as required to process support tickets and repairs.
• Negotiate rates and dispatch sub-contractors across the US for support of clients.
• Manage and quote support agreements, schedule preventative support visits.
• Initiate RMA’s with vendors for repairs and replacements to failed equipment, includes processing orders, purchase orders, shipping coordination, and invoicing.
• Support sales department with client requests for replacement repair parts.
• Project manage small integrations utilizing support technicians for labor.
• Work with integration and operations department to support company wide RMA requests during integration projects.
• Reach out to manufacturer representatives that require escalated assistance to high profile support issues.
• Negotiate loaner equipment from manufacturers when required
• Negotiate financial reimbursement with vendor for Alpha labor to resolve manufacturers product issues.
• 2 year college degree or certification or related work experience
• 4+ years’ experience in a technical support and/or service environment
• 2+ years’ experience in AV
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products including Excel and Word
• Some knowledge of Footprints (CRM), Quotewerks, and Great Plains Dynamics preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds