Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop Visual Basic Scripts and/or HTML5 components that read data from a source and visually display it on a Digital Signage Player.
• Work with operations staff and customers to determine scope requirements.
• Determine the best approach to creating the solution based on customer requirements.
• Strong ability to mix visual and technology deliverables to build the best solutions.
• Thorough testing and quality assurance.
• Document applications for end user and team members who may need to enhance or troubleshoot those applications.
• Build and maintain content per established designs and aesthetic standards
• Contribute to the process of UX/UI design.
• Maintain an awareness of current software and technical innovations to ensure that innovation is a strong component of what is delivered.
• Be pro-active and able to take projects from inception to completion.
• Responsible to produce quality deliverables (code, testing and documentation) while handling tight deadlines, multiple projects, and evolving requirements.
• Minimum of 2 year’s experience in front end web development.
• Minimum of 2 year’s experience in the of the following software programs:
• Experience in the following codes/libraries/areas is desired:
o Visual Basic Scripting
o C.NET/C Sharp/C++
• Conducting and/or participating in code reviews and executing unit testing.
• Team player and Self-starter who is willing to undertake own initiatives when needed.
• Experience with web content management application(s).
• Ability to produce work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines.
• Exceptional organization skills.
• Exhibit a strong design understanding, and the ability to think conceptually and take concepts to a final project.
Ideal Skills, But Not Required:
• Experience in Scala Designer software or other Digital Signage software a bonus.
• Knowledge and/or past experience in Digital Signage Industry.
• Past experience of working directly with customers.
Salary is commensurate with experience and knowledgebase.