What's Your Superpower?
In case your first career choice as a superhero didn’t work out, Alpha Video is hiring. We offer competitive wages & benefits as well as an opportunity to increase your audiovisual superpowers. General requirements include:
• A passion for super cool audio & video technology
• Enjoys helping both clients and citizens
• Enjoys creating the “WOW” for customers
Alpha Videons, Assemble!
We don’t actually say that before every AV integration project, but we are a team of audiovisual professionals who take great pride in our work. Established in 1970, we have grown to become one of the most respected resellers and integrators of visual communication technology in the country. Wherever there’s a need for state-of-the-art design, integration, and support, we’ll be there!
We are looking for a Front Desk/Accounting Assistant to join our dynamic team!
Ideal candidate will be comfortable handling incoming calls, greeting incoming clients, and will present a professional and courteous first impression to all callers and visitors. This position performs entry level accounting functions and administrative duties. The person in this position greets all clients and other visitors who arrive for meetings. Excellent customer service skills are required. This position is a key element to our client relations as well as effectively assisting the rest of the team.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
• Check in & greet clients and other professionals as they come to the office
• Telephone duties: handle incoming phone calls;
• Mail duties: managing outgoing mail; sorting and scanning incoming mail; routing mail to appropriate team members;
• Support Accounting Department with duties as assigned
• Provide administrative support to organization
• Candidate should have a minimum of two years administrative experience
• Strong Computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Proven organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong interpersonal/verbal/phone and written skills
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision
• Ability to multi-task a variety of projects at any given time
• Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
• Team player attitude with the ability to interact with multiple levels of employees and clients within and outside the organization
• Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity and be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience