The position will provide administrative support for the System Sales Group, assuming customer service responsibilities as needed to allow the sales staff more time with clients. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our fabulous team!
• Order entry
• Preparing quotes, proposals and bids
• Compiling information to be included with sales packages
• Providing a reliable single-source contact for customers
• Liaison between sales, service and customers
• Processing returns
• Inside sales
• Researching small parts information
• Verifying current pricing for sales
• Assisting A/R with unpaid accounts
• Other duties as assigned and deemed appropriate
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent communication skills
• Aptitude for technology and technology projects
• Detail oriented with a strong sense of recall
• Strong organizational skills
• Flexible multitasking, prioritizing and problem solving
• Professional writing for cover letters, proposals and e-mail communications.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
High School diploma or equivalent.
3-5 years experience in an administrative role
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
Alpha Video is an Equal Employment Opportunity Partner