The Vice President of Sales role will responsible for providing leadership, management and development of the Sales team. Additional responsibilities include: New business development, market expansion, maintenance of current clients, communicating with all other Account Executives & Executive Management, to manage and grow all target sales markets profitably.
The Vice President of Sales will work closely with all lines of business to heighten customer satisfaction.
Manage, motivate and track members of the Sales team to increased levels of growth and profitability through development of market strategies to increase market share within the industry. Exemplify leadership in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential accounts. Management of Sales individuals activity and pipelines to ensure they are hitting the sales metrics as set by Alpha Video. Sales forecasting to include business reviews. Manage staffing, training and performance evaluations with the goal to attract, hire, develop and motivate dynamic field sales individuals.
Provide feedback and input to other departments within Alpha Video on solution and offering simplification and standardization to enhance profitability and improve sales.
Demonstrate sound customer service, communication, reasoning, and relationship management skills. Prepare and present clear, compelling and persuasive presentations that demonstrate Alpha Video value proposition and core capabilities to our customers and our sales team. Negotiate terms, conditions, pricing and commitments that increase Alpha Video revenue and profitability. Collaborate with all team members to ensure an effective account relationship exists in all stages of the sales process. Improve processes to increase accuracy, speed and client satisfaction with sales. Increase and accelerate client trust in our sales team.
Other duties assigned as needed
Work with the Account Executives and Management to create and implement a Market Analysis to identify new business opportunities. Coordinate marketing and outreach efforts to pursue sales opportunities from all channels that operate in non-Alpha Video spaces. Work with all Alpha Video business units to increase market share through lead referrals. Increase Alpha Video presence within the local market through industry organization participation. Create strategic market approach plans in cooperation with each sales team member. Develop business creating partnerships with synergistic companies.
Establish relationships through participation and sponsorship of relevant local industry associations such as PSNI, Infocomm, NAB and several others to increase our presence and market share.
Report on sales process activities and performance metrics, including: analysis of performance data, lead tracking, CRM usage, commission requests, expense reports, submission of timely bids or proposals, job modeling, maintaining organized files. Facilitate effective communication between Sales, Integration/Engineering, and Operations Departments.
• Minimum of a 4-year degree or comparable industry experience is required.
• Minimum 5 years of sales management experience required
• Demonstrated experience in the creation and execution of sales strategies and processes
• Previous successful, relevant Sales Management experience
• Proven sales record of success against established goals
• Strong aptitude for technology and technology projects
• Demonstrated excellent customer relationship management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Computer/software proficiency required including MS Office, CRM solutions
• Success managing a team towards strategic objectives
• Strong analytical & budgeting skills
• Collaborative Management style
• Excellent communication skills in a fast-paced environment
• Agile and Flexible in a changing environment
•Computer/software proficiency required including MS Office, CRM solutions
•Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong negotiation skills both internally and externally
• Self-motivated to ensure deadlines are met
Alpha Video is an Equal Opportunity Employer